Have you been charged with a crime? Or are you being investigated for one?
You need a criminal defense lawyer.
Criminal charges can be serious, even life-altering. Don’t go into this process without someone to advocate on your behalf. You want someone to represent you who understands how the system works, and who will fight for the best possible results for your case.
Before you plead guilty, before you make choices, speak to a qualified Tennessee criminal defense lawyer. Bryan is a member of the Nashville Bar Association, Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the DUI Defense Lawyers Association.
The Law Office of Bryan Stephenson has helped many clients. Please call Bryan today for a free consultation to see how he can help you.
With Bryan’s criminal defense experience and expertise, he can ably defend you on the following types of cases:
- Alcohol-related Crimes (public intoxication, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct)
- Criminal Defense (state, federal, and juvenile courts)
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes (possession w/ intent, sales, delivery, simple possession)
- DUI Offenses
- Felony Offenses
- Misdemeanor Offenses
- Probation Violations
- Violent Crimes (robbery, burglary, kidnapping, assault, vandalism, harassment)
- Weapons (concealed, unlawful possession)
- White Collar Crimes (embezzlement, theft, fraud)